Friday, February 18, 2011

Why I chose Grey's and Private Practice

     Since this is my first time ever starting a blog, I had a hard time coming up with what I wanted to blog about. I was thinking of some favorite hobbies that I liked to do, along with the things that interested me the most. The thing that I can up with was Grey's Anatomy and Private Practice. These are my two absolute favorite shows that I watch every Thursday night. Both of these shows are about doctors who tell their stories through the way that their days go in their fields. I am not actually going to school to be a doctor, but for some reason the shows seem to interest me and I look forward to watching them every week.
     Grey's Anatomy is a medical drama television series that follows the life of interns, residents, and mentors. It shows what they do in the day of their work, for example, taking care of patients, along with actually operating on them. The show is done through the fictional hospital called Seattle Grace Mercy West. Not only does it follow them in their lives, but it also shows the struggles they have to go through to make it through the day. Grey's Anatomy is not only based on drama, but it also has a lot of interest in relationships as well. Grey's Anatomy has 7 seasons, being in the 7th season right now.
     Private Practice is also a medical drama television series. This is basically a spin-off of Grey's Anatomy. The show started off with the main character, Addison, leaving Seattle Grace Mercy Medical to go start her own practice. She went and opened a practice in Los Angeles. Private Practice is mainly about the inside look of the practice and what each person brings to the workplace. Each person has basically a different role in what they do professionally. Like Grey's Anatomy, Private Practice also focuses on relationships along with the drama. So far there are 4 seasons, being in the 4th right now, and starting up a 5th season next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment